7’0” A little Extra length between you and your board perfect for surfing reef breaks - safety quick release pin feature.
The Reef Quick Release Pin Leash has been designed with the quick release pulled pin feature used on big wave leashes, but with the same tech specs as the Premium range. Wipeouts where your leash can become snagged around rocks or a coral reef can be dangerous. In theses situations you want to disconnect from your board as soon as you can. This leash is ideal for surfing reef breaks with the performance of a lighter weight style.
Surfboard Leash Specs:
Wave Size: 10ft (3.0m)
Cord Diameter: 9⁄32" (7mm)
Strap: 50mm Padded
Additional Surfboard Leash Features:
- One Piece Extruded Cord - From swivel to swivel - just one cord... one component. Eliminates the need for end joins, which are the weakest points in conventional leashes, meaning no weak points.
- Dual Anchor Swivels - Marine grade, stainless anti-corrosive free-spin swivels for tangle-free surfing.
- Original Detachable Rail Saver - The original rail saver system designed by Ocean & Earth, with sewn in anchor cord. Protects rails and is easily detached.
- Cold Water Urethane - The new cold water series has a specifically engineered urethane designed for water temperatures 18°C and below.
- Flex Neck Strap Plug - Allows 360º movement of leash and offers more comfort when leash is under load.
- Safety Release Pull Tab - Easy to see ‘Safety Red’ quick release pull tab. Essential when surfing big waves and reefs.
- Anti- Slip Strap - An engineered raised rubber print, positioned on the inside of the neoprene ankle strap. This design will help minimise the strap from moving ensuring your board is always waiting for you tangle free after any wipeout.